Monday, December 9, 2013

My Favorite Movie Star

     Watching movies aren't my hobbies, so I don't watch a lot of movies and go to movies a lot. However, I have a favorite movie star from Hong Kong. His name is Bruce Lee. He was born in the U.S. in 1940. He was a Hong Kong - American martial arts, Hong Kong action film actor, martial arts instructor, filmmaker and the founder of Jeet Kune Do.
     Bruce Lee was introduced into films at a very young age. He played first in "The beginning of a boy" when he was six years old. He became a famous movie star in Hong Kong at first, then in the world. The best movies of Lee are The big boss, The way of the dragon, Game of death...
     I like Bruce Lee because he plays very good his characters. He is very creative actor. He's also an intelligent and successful man. The other, his movies are interesting and fun.
     Bruce Lee died in Hong Kong on May 10, 1973.
P/S: En 4 Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment